10 October 2010

Silence...Solitude...Serenity

Have been yearning for them for so long. But more so these past weeks. But everyday, they just seem to be more elusive. It's driving me bonkers!


Sunrise on the boardwalk by arturodonate
The world seems to be so noisy. I only demand a little silence. So I can hear myself think. So I can hear God's still voice. Everyone seems to be in my face (perhaps not meaning to or because they're just used to). I just want to be alone for a while. To have some solitude so I can gather my scattered wits, find misplaced pieces of myself, repair shattered nerves. Serenity is about inner equilibrium but everything seems to be out of balance for me for ages now. I just want to recover some personal space and be at peace with myself again.


So I hold on desperately to HIS word and promise..."BE STILL and KNOW that I AM GOD. 

2 comments:

Jayred said...

Wishing you the SSS that you yearn for. And by that, I don't mean the Social Security System. Hehe.

BOH said...

yeah...hope I can make time for it SOON.