12 June 2010

Sudden Surge

Ok. Ok. So three new blog posts may not exactly qualify as a "surge" but to me they do. I'm such an irregular blogger so this is definitely a surge for me. 


The truth is that the latest posts are "transferees" from my first blog--which I have terribly neglected. Probably  because I couldn't decide what my focus there would be. I was so vague. They were random thoughts. Ok fine. This blog is pretty much random thoughts of a SAHM so what's the big deal. For one thing, I wasn't blogging as a stay-at-home-mom there. Rambling again.... 


To get straight to the point, I transferred some posts from there to here because I finally decided what to do with that first blog, Yes, I am sure about it now. My only hope is that I can sustain it. I believe I can. 


As for this blog, it is what it is at the moment. My random thoughts. =)   

2 comments:

Jayred said...

Yehey! New blog posts!

What other blog are you talking about? I can't remember anymore.

I need to update my dying blog. Kawawa naman.

Nice to see you blog again, Boh.

BOH said...

Hi J! well, they aren't real posts in that they're my transferees like i mentioned. haha...yes there is another blog--one that predates this. i turned it into my secret thoughts journal...wahahah...oh well. =)

yeah you should revive your blog. I keep checking it for updates. really. =)