30 January 2010

My Typical Day

10:05 am
I don’t think I’m a “driven” person. I believe I actually have a high threshold for tolerance of the status quo. I don’t make a move until something is really driving me bonkers. And when that happens, I kinda make close to drastic maneuvers.
Anyway, like I said I don’t think I’m driven. Driven people drive other people crazy. That’s why they’re driven. Hahaha…


11:05
Okay okay. So I said I’ve sworn off violent movies. Well…war movies to be really specific. My hubby woke up this morning telling me how he couldn’t forget what Vin Diesel said in his movie Triple X. I figured my husband was able to squeeze in viewing that movie last night after finishing his lesson while I was already in the sack.
Anyways, I figured I’d watch that movie. I kinda like Vin Diesel and Triple X isn’t a war movie…hehehe.


6:07pm
Sometimes, men can be completely insensitive bastards.


7:24
I’m already offline at work but am still stuck doing work because I don’t want to be doing this same task by Monday. I plan to submit it today or by the wee hours of Saturday morning even if it means having to stay up that long.


As it is, the kids are still hyper—noisy and moving about. Battery levels at 10! The house floor is littered with toys, and I’ve just washed my youngest kid’s butt after his poo leaked out of his nappy and messed his crib spread. Eeeww! I figured, I still have 6 or 7 years of having to wash someone else’s butts. (sigh) The only consolation is that it won’t be an adult’s butt. EEEEEWWWW!


And I still have to cook dinner. Husband is out. Speaker at an EGR in Imus. Ok, so it’s not comparing like with like when I think about his job and I think about mine. But when you look closely, I am literally holding two jobs—my online work and housework, not to mention supervising the children. I wish he’d do more housework. 


I’d gladly do it all myself if I had the humanly possible stamina and unlimited resources. But I just don’t have them. There’s only 1 me with only 2 hands and 2 feet and 24 hours in a day. And I cringe at that thought of having more than a pair for each set of limbs regardless if having more will seem to accomplish more. I simply refuse to look like an arachnid or any of those multi-legged creatures. Ugh!


My throat seems sore again. My voice seems hoarse no matter how hard I try to clear my throat. This already happened to me last year. No voice for about two weeks. I didn’t have a cold or cough then. Just lost my voice. It seems to be happening again. A dear friend of mine mentioned last time that a case like this meant fatigue. (sigh). Perhaps I am fatigued…again. I really wonder when or if ever I’m gonna get that kind of vacation I dream about and have blogged about and post stuff about.


7:58
Trying desperately to finish at list three quarters of my task before cooking dinner. I know it’s already late. Dinner should be served by now. But what can I do? Crap! Lately, the kids seem to easily drive me crazy. I wince at each scream and squabble and fit of tantrum. It takes all my self control not to hang the little turnips by their ankles!


9:09 pm
That’s it. Monster Mama has struck again! Sheesh. I hate myself.

No comments: